Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Prime Rib: How to Cook Prime Rib Recipe Tube. Duration : 5.05 Mins.


www.creativecookingcorner.com visit our website for the ingredients and recipe instructions. Prime Rib: How to Cook Prime Rib Recipe which is very east and produces the best tasting Prime rib. Join our FREE Recipe Exchange and swap recipes with other cooks who love cookin'! Don't you love cooking fresh and delicious meals? creativecookingcorner.com Prime Rib is easy to learn how to cook and it tastes great! It's one of my favorite holiday or special dinners. Hi! This is Matt with Creative Cooking Corner. What I have is a nice prime rib. It's three bones in it. One, two, three... and I took it out of the package slavered it rubbed it, I mean, with kosher salt. And then put it on a rack in the refrigerator and it's been in there for about two or three days. And you can see it's dried up nice. And what that'll do is when I go to brown this, it'll aide in the searing and give it a nice exterior crust. I've already started. All I'm doing is cutting a little bit across the fat cap in a cross hatch pattern. It'll aide in releasing some of the oils in there. So we'll come back the other way. Yeah... I kind of took this recipe from Cook's Illustrated online, but I've changed it a little bit but I should give them the credit for the recipe. So all I'm going to do now is cut the meat off the bones. You'll see why here in a minute. We're actually going to use our bones as our roasting rack. See this. You just kind of take your knife and a sharp narrow bladed knife and just follow it ...

0 comments: