Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
American Idol Season 9 Horror Story fanfic Preview (read description for info) Video Clips. Duration : 0.70 Mins.


READ DESCRIPTION edit: STORY UP NOW!!! :) www.fanfiction.net z6.invisionfree.com REALLY proud of how this video turned out. chilling, isn't it? even though i made it months ago hehe:) okay, since my other story (the one here on youtube) is gonna be ending soon after one more season, I decided to start on another story. Never been a fan of season 9, so I decided to do a story where I can kill them off lol. I'm gonna post this on IFF and fanfiction.net. If enough of you guys don't want to read it there, i'll post it here as well. it'll just be in the description. some info on the story: *chapters will be short. and the story won't be TOO long *it'll be in the KILLERS POV. wanted to do something different *the killer is someone related to the show in some way *season 9 idols WILL die *it'll be rated pg-13/R-ish, depending on how descriptive I end up getting. mostly pg-13 I guess now a couple questions for you guys: *will you read? WHERE will you read? (IFF, fanfiction.net) do you want me to post it on youtube as well? *name ideas for it? *do you have any suspicions on who the killer is? (even though the story hasn't started yet. fyi, ignore how the 'killer' looks in the video. those were just the clips i had lol) I'll give you a hint sort of...is it a previous idol contestant? a judge? a previous judge? Ryan? Ricky Minor? (head of the idol band) A contestant who didn't make it to the top 10? who do you think? *now, input: who did you NOT like in idol 9's top 10? if you don't ...

0 comments: