Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Never Say Never: A Pittsburgh Love Story Chapter 43 Video Clips. Duration : 1.22 Mins.


Hailey's POV "Alrighty...I'm not sure what you're talking about, but I'm glad you have nothing sharp within arm's reach." I said and she smirked, nodding her head to Megs' cooking knife rack just outside of her reach. I walked over and grabbed it, moving it to the other side of the kitchen before walking back to the counter where Liz sat. "Ok, explain." I said and she sighed. "Tyler almost got kicked off the team for being addicted to pain killers last year." "Well, is he clean now?" I asked and she shook her heads, shrugging. "I don't know, he didn't get that far." "Well, do you see him randomly popping oxy's or shooting up?" I asked, joking and she glared at me. "No, this whole thing came out because we got into an argument about him not going to get something for his leg." She said and I smiled. "So he is clean, and by the sounds of it, he's trying really hard to stay that way." I said and she shrugged. "I guess." "Lizzy, didn't you say your dad was the one who almost kicked him off the team?" I asked and she nodded, "The same man who gave Tyler his blessing to propose." I prompted and she sighed. "I know I'm over reacting, I'm just shocked he'd keep this from me for this long." She said, looking down and playing with her engagement ring. "Lizzy, he probably didn't tell you because he's changed, and he didn't want you to think of him that way. Tyler is...Tyler is an amazing man, Lizzy. He loves you so much, it practically radiates off him when he's around you. And the ...

0 comments: