Powered by Blogger.
Friday, February 22, 2013
Hurry Up and Save Me - Episode 107 Video Clips. Duration : 0.08 Mins.


-October's POV- James and I rushed to the kitchen, freezing at the doorway at the sight of Brad holding a knife to my mom's neck. The expression on her face is something I'll never, ever forget - and it broke my heart into a thousand little pieces. My heart stopped for a moment, before accelerating like crazy. October: *whispers* Mom... James stepped behind me, then moved me over to stand where I was. Confused, I fixed my gaze on the floor in front of Brad and my mother. There was a broken wine glass, and James had obviously noticed it, because he was slowly moved toward the rack of wine bottles next to the doorway, which was covered by the counter. Brad couldn't see what he was doing, thankfully. He grasped onto the neck of a bottle and lifted it slightly, clenching his jaw. I was confused as to what he was doing, but let him work it out on his own. If I said something... it might screw up what seemed to be a plan of his. Then, he lifted the bottle and slammed it against the counter, just enough for it to shatter and spill all over the place. The wine dripped from the counter and we all flinched a bit, just as James thought quickly and pulled something out of his pocket, darting over to Brad and my mom. Brad: *still holding the knife to Ms. Morace's neck, but watching James's hand* James: *speaking through gritted teeth* What the fuck else do you want, Brad? Brad: *not meeting James's eyes* Tell me where she is. James: *sounding really pissed off, with his hands tightly ...

0 comments: